BMC Helix Intelligent Automation 22.1
- BMC Helix Intelligent Automation 24.1
- BMC Helix Intelligent Automation 23.4
- BMC Helix Intelligent Automation 23.3
- BMC Helix Intelligent Automation 23.2
- BMC Helix Intelligent Automation 23.1
- BMC Helix Intelligent Automation 22.4
- BMC Helix Intelligent Automation 22.3
- BMC Helix Intelligent Automation 22.2
- BMC Helix Intelligent Automation 22.1
- BMC Helix Intelligent Automation 21.3
BMC Helix Intelligent Automation is an automation aggregator that enables organizations to connect with automation tools of their choice and define policies to trigger remediation actions. BMC Helix Intelligent Automation:
- Acts as a Manager of Managers for connecting with third-party automation tools
- Listens to the incoming events from data sources such as BMC Helix Operations Management and BMC Helix AIOps
- Enables creation of event-driven automation policies to remediate events
Learn what’s new or changed for BMC Helix Intelligent Automation including new features, urgent issues, and documentation updates.
To stay informed of changes to this list, click the icon on the top of this page.
|March 4, 2022
|22.1 enhancements and patches
Enhancements available in this patch:
|February 7, 2022
|22.1 enhancements and patches
|Enhancement for supporting change management by using BMC Helix IT Service Management.
Related release notes
The following links provide updates about the products that BMC Helix Intelligent Automation connects with:
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs and videos page. You can also create a custom PDF.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
View the incoming requests for automations from BMC Helix AIOps.
Create automation policies to automate any recurring tasks based on the events received from BMC Helix Operations Management or BMC Helix AIOps.
View the statistics about the successful and failed automation policy runs and top 10 automation policies in your environment.
Configure the connector and create an automation policy to terminate, start, or stop an EC2 instance.
Configure the connector and create an automation policy to work with job and workflow templates.
Configure the connector and create an automation policy to resize a deployment or delete a pod.
Configure the connector and create an automation policy for any active workflow.
This topic describes and links to the PDF that supports this product release.
If the ready-made PDF of this space does not satisfy your requirements, you can create a custom PDF for a specific topic, a topic and its children, or a group of topics with a specific label. For information about how you can export a custom PDF from this space, see Exporting to PDF and other formats.
BMC Helix products
BMC TrueSight product