BMC Service Request Management 22.1
- BMC Service Request Management 22.1
- BMC Service Request Management 21.3
- BMC Service Request Management 21.05
- BMC Service Request Management 21.02
- BMC Service Request Management 20.08
- BMC Service Request Management 20.02
- BMC Service Request Management 19.11
- BMC Service Request Management 19.08
- BMC Service Request Management 19.02
- BMC Service Request Management 18.08
- BMC Service Request Management 18.05
- BMC Service Request Management 8.1
Learn what’s new or changed for BMC Service Request Management 22.1 release, including new features, urgent issues, documentation updates, and fixes or patches.
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
|August 11, 2023||Not applicable|
|July 5, 2023|
Patch 6 for version 22.1 is available for on-premises customers.
|June 7, 2023|
|March 24, 2023|
|January 13, 2023|
Update available in 22.1 patch 4:
|November 2, 2022|
|October 10, 2022|
|September 2, 2022|
Updates available in 22.1 patch 1:
|July 29, 2022|
For the BMC Helix ITSM enhancements, see .
As a service agent, submit, view, and manage requests in Service Request Management.
As a Work Order manager and assignee, perform various tasks on Work Orders in Service Request Management.
As a catalog manager, build a service catalog in Service Request Management.
As an administrator, plan the roles and permission groups for your company.
As an administrator, set up Service Request Management for your company.
As an administrator, perform configuration and administration tasks in Service Request Management.
Resolve common issues or errors, review logs, or contact Support.
As an administrator, set up integrations with other BMC products or third-party software.
As an administrator, workflow developer, or consultant, extended and customize Service Request Management through Advanced Interface Forms or SOAP web services.
The following topics contain videos that supplement the text-based documentation:
We have completely restructured the BMC Helix ITSM documentation spaces. Some of the older topics have been renamed or merged into other topics. Here is a list of 10 most popular topics in the earlier versions of Service Request Management and where you can find them in the restructured documentation space.
|Older topic title||Where you can find the information now|
|What is BMC Service Request Management?||Learning about BMC Service Request Management|
|Configuring custom approval chains||Setting approvals for a service request|
|Getting started with creating services||Creating a service catalog|
|Using the Request Entry console|
|Setting up surveys and viewing results||Setting up surveys for SRDs|
|Service request life cycle||Overview of service requests|
|Using the Data Management Job Console||Migrating data by using the Data Management Job Console|
|User permissions||Roles and permissions in BMC Service Request Management|
|BMC Service Request Management notification events||Configuring notifications|
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Depending on the number of topics included in the export, it might take several minutes to create the PDF. Once the export is complete, you can download the PDF.
AR System, BMC Helix CMDB, and BMC Helix ITSM documentation