Helix Solutions content
Beyond the core capabilities, BMC provides additional content to accelerate time to value. You can readily load this content in your environment. This includes:
Out-of-the-box content packs and sample pages
These help you set up your solution faster by using out-of-the-box content as a starting point. For example,
- BMC Helix Digital Workplace micro-site examples:
- BMC Helix ITSM requests content pack: Leveraging the out-of-the-box IT services
- HR Service Management content pack:
- Workplace Service Management content pack:
Extensions for BMC Helix ITSM
These extensions are developed to address specific customer problems and you can use these until the capabilities are eventually included in the core product. By deploying these extensions, you can enable some useful features in BMC Helix ITSM. For example:
- Ability to view audit logs in the Progressive Web Application (PWA) screens.
- Ability to create outages from Change Management and Incident Management using the PWA forms.
- AR System Administrators to view and analyze critical database information for AR System Servers.
- Ability to reset password for users irrespective of whether their records are present in the CTM:People form or not.
For the complete list of such extensions and their details, see the BMC Community post (login required): .