Release notes and notices
Learn what’s new or changed for installation and deployment of BMC Helix IT Operations Management, including new features, urgent issues, documentation updates, and fixes or patches.
The release notes in this documentation are specific to installation and upgrade. For complete release notes, refer to the product documentation of the respective component.
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
|May 02, 2022||21.3.03.001: Patch||Fix for the Spring4Shell security vulnerability CVE-2022-22965.|
|February 24, 2022||21.3 enhancements and patches|
Support for self-signed certificates for BMC Helix Operations Management.
|January 12, 2022||21.3 enhancements and patches|
Support for on-premises deployment of BMC Helix Continuous Optimization.
|December 23, 2021||21.3 enhancements and patches|
Support for on-premises deployment of BMC Helix Intelligent Automation.
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages