FAQs and additional resources
This topic provides information that supplements the BMC Remedyforce 20.15.01 documentation. It contains the following sections:
Frequently asked questions
This section provides answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about BMC Remedyforce.
Where to find information previously provided in a guide or manual
The following table describes where you can find information previously provided in release notes.
Type of information
Found here in
New features (enhancements) and other information
|Languages that BMC Remedyforce supports||Supported languages and locales|
|Browsers, mobile devices, and integrations that BMC Remedyforce supports||Supported browsers, mobile devices, and integrations|
|Recommendations for using BMC Remedyforce||General recommendations|
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Depending on the number of topics included in the export, it might take several minutes to create the PDF. Once the export is complete, you can download the PDF.
Additional resources from BMC
The following BMC sites provide information outside of the BMC Remedyforce 20.15.02 documentation, that you might find helpful:
- BMC Communities, BMC Remedyforce community
- BMC Education Services, BMC Remedyforce learning path
- www.bmc.com, information about BMC Remedyforce
- BMCtv, to view videos about BMC Remedyforce and other BMC solutions
- BMCdocs YouTube channel, to view videos about BMC Remedyforce
- BMC Remedyforce Technical Sessions, webinar recordings
- BMC Remedyforce Customer Enablement, White Paper Series