Modifying Data Management CI jobs to add customizations
If you have customized CI forms, this section describes how you can add a data stream to the CI transformation that lets you push data from the customized form to the target forms.
This information is for BMC partners, implementers, and developers who work with Data Management jobs, templates, and steps. You must be familiar with the following parts of the end-to-end Data Management infrastructure:
- Carte server
- BMC Atrium Integrator
- Atrium Integrator spoon client (also known as the Pentaho Spoon client) for transformations.
To add a data stream to the CI transformation, you must perform the following procedures:
- Copying an existing spreadsheet
- Opening the CI-CMDB transformation diagram
- Backing up the CI-CMDB transformation
- Copying an existing set of transformation steps
- Renaming the copied transformation step
- Modifying the CMDB output step
- Handling errors for the CMDB output step
- Normalizing data
- Handling errors for the AR Output step
Log in or register to comment.