Remedy Deployment 18.05
Learn what’s new or changed for BMC Remedy ITSM 18.05, including new features, urgent issues, documentation updates, and fixes or patches.
This section only includes information about changes since the most recent release of BMC Remedy IT Service Management (ITSM) Suite. If you are upgrading from a previous release, review the release notes for all applicable versions of the product. For example, if you are upgrading from version 7.6.04, review the release notes for both versions 8.0 and .
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
The release notes in this documentation are specific to install and upgrade. For complete release notes, refer to the product documentation of the respective component.
|March 30, 2020||Discontinued support for SAP Crystal Reports integration with Remedy AR System.|
Starting with the obsolescence date (March 30, 2020) of SAP Crystal Reports integration with Remedy AR System, BMC does not support this integration and BMC is no longer contractually entitled to distribute the SAP Crystal Reports Viewer software. For more information, see Deprecated features.
|May 31, 2018||18.05 enhancements|
This release provides enhancements introduced in the platform and application components.
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Remedy installation or upgrade planning, deployment information, and performance tuning.
Pre-installation and pre-upgrade tasks.
(On-premises only) Install the Remedy AR System platform or ITSM applications and perform initial system configuration, migration of data, and deployment of shared services.
(On-premises only) Upgrade the Remedy AR System platform or ITSM applications and migrate data based on the latest system requirements and software.
Resolve common issues or errors, review logs, or contact Support.
FAQs and additional resources
The following list provides links to the individual product documentation, where FAQs and other links to important information outside the are available
- in the BMC Remedy Action Request System documentation
- in the BMC Atrium Core documentation
- in the BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite documentation
- in the BMC Service Request Management documentation
- in the BMC Service Level Management documentation