To stay informed of changes to this list, click the icon on the top of this page.
|June 05, 2018||1.0.00.01: Fix pack 1 for PATROL for TrueSight Self-Monitoring||
Fix pack provides the following feature:
|September 21, 2017||Version 1.0.00||
Version 1.0.00 provides the following feature:
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
XML and HTML exports
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.
Concepts, architecture, deployment, planning, and system requirements.
Information about installing the product.
Information about configuring the product.
Information about using the product.
Monitor types and application classes in this solution
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Contacting Customer Support
If you do not have access to the web and you are in the United States or Canada, contact Customer Support at 800 537 1813. Outside the United States or Canada, select your country at Contact BMC to view local Support Contacts.
This section addresses common questions about accessing the online help for KMs.
The following list of documents provide information about all the related products:
- Building a PATROL Knowledge Module Developers Guide
- Distribution Server Getting Started
- PATROL Configuration Manager User Guide
- PATROL Central Operator – Microsoft Windows Edition Getting Started
- PATROL Console Server and RTserver Getting Started
- PATROL Central Operator – Web Edition Getting Started
- PATROL Console for Microsoft Windows User Guide - Understanding the Basics of PATROL, Volume 1
- PATROL Console for Microsoft Windows User Guide - Monitoring and Managing with PATROL, Volume 2
- PATROL Console for Microsoft Windows User Guide - Customizing PATROL, Volume 3
- BMC PATROL Console for UNIX User Guide
- PATROL Security User Guide
- BMC ProactiveNet 9.6.00
- PATROL Agent online documentation 10.0.00
- Installation Utility online documentation 10.5.00
- BMC PATROL for Event Management 2.9.00
- BMC PATROL for Log Management 2.7.00
- BMC PATROL for UNIX and Linux 9.13.00
- BMC PATROL for Microsoft Windows Servers 4.9.00
Frequently asked questions
Is online Help be available for KMs?
Online Help will not be available from the following Consoles:
- PATROL Central Operator – Microsoft Windows Edition
- PATROL Central Operator – Web Edition
- PATROL Console for Microsoft Windows
- PATROL Console for UNIX.
However, online Help will continue to be available from the TrueSight Operations Management Console and BMC Central Monitoring Administration.
How can I access the online Help?
You can access the online Help from the TrueSight Operations Management console and the BMC Central Monitoring Administration. For complete product documentation, refer to the KM documentation on docs.bmc.com.
What kind of offline documentation can I get?
KM documentation is available in PDF format.
How do I access the documentation PDF?
You can access the offline documentation from the following locations:
- Product documentation is available in PDF format along with the installation files on the EPD site.
- PDFs are also available on the PDFs and videos page of the respective KM documentation on docs.bmc.com
Ready-made PDFs are created for new releases and service packs at the time of their release. Although these PDFs contain all topics, the content of some topics is better suited for online viewing.
This topic describes and links to PDFs and videos that support this product release. If the ready-made PDFs of this space do not satisfy your requirements, you can export a custom PDF.
You can create a custom PDF for a specific topic, a topic and its children, or a group of topics with a specific label. For information about how you can export a custom PDF from this space, see Exporting to PDF and other formats.