BMC PATROL for Entuity Server 2.0
- BMC PATROL for Entuity Server 2.0
- BMC PATROL for Entuity Server 1.1
To stay informed of changes to this list, click theicon on the top of this page.
|June 26, 2018||2.0.00 enhancements||
Version 2.0.00 provides the following features:
You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
XML and HTML exports
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.
Concepts, architecture, deployment, planning, and system requirements.
Information about installing the product and migrating product data.
Monitor types and application classes in this solution
Interface descriptions, using the product.
Security, systemsetupand administration, maintenance.
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.