Configuring AR authentication
You can configure Remedy SSO server to authenticate users through Remedy AR System.
- Create a realm and configure its general settings. For more information on realm configuration, see Configuring Realms.
- Obtain the following information from the Remedy AR System administrator:
- Host name of the server where Remedy AR System is installed.
- Port number of the Remedy AR System server.
- (Optional) Select Include tenant on user name for authentication.
- (Optional) Select Allow users to change passwords, if you want to enable users to change their AR System access passwords directly from Remedy SSO end user login page.
For more information, see
- (Optional) Select a value in the User ID transformation list to configure how you would like to transform the User ID.
- (Optional) Click Enable Chaining Mode and perform the following steps to enable authentication chaining. For more information about the authentications that you can chain with Remedy AR System, see Enabling authentication chaining mode.
- (Optional) Click Test to verify the settings.
- Click Save.