Release notes and notices
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, and patches. To view information about the self and auto upgrade push dates for the latest release, see .
|March 13, 2019||20.19.01.140.13: Patch 1 for version 20.19.01||
The following update has been made in Patch 1 of BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.19.01.
Corrected issues: For information about issues corrected in this patch, see Known and corrected issues.
February 11, 2019
- To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
- Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs and videos page. You can also create a custom PDF.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
XML and HTML exports
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.