Remedy Knowledge Management 20.02
- Remedy Knowledge Management 20.08
- Remedy Knowledge Management 20.02
- Remedy Knowledge Management 19.11
- Remedy Knowledge Management 19.08
- Remedy Knowledge Management 19.02
- Remedy Knowledge Management 18.08
- Remedy Knowledge Management 18.05
- Remedy Knowledge Management 9.1
- Remedy Knowledge Management 9.0
- Remedy Knowledge Management 8.1
Learn what’s new or changed for Remedy Knowledge Management version 20.02, including new features, urgent issues, documentation updates, and fixes or patches.
The feature enhancements delivered in 19.11 BMC Helix ITSM (SaaS-only) release are also available in the Remedy 20.02 release.
This section only includes information about changes since the most recent release of Remedy Knowledge Management. If you are upgrading from a previous release, review the release notes for all applicable versions of the product. For example, if you are upgrading from version 9.0, review the release notes for versions 9.1, 18.05, 18.08, 19.02, 19.08, and 19.11.
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
|October 6, 2020||20.02.02: Patch 2 for version 20.02|
This patch release is only for the Remedy platform components (Remedy AR System Server, BMC CMDB, and Atrium Integrator).
|August 28, 2020|
is available. You must directly upgrade from version 20.02 to Patch 2 (20.02.02) of Remedy IT Service Management Suite.
This patch release is only for the Remedy platform components (Remedy AR System Server, BMC CMDB, and Atrium Integrator) and includes updates to replace the Flash-based capabilities in the Remedy ITSM suite.
|February 21, 2020||20.02 enhancements|
As an end user, access and navigate the interface, use the Knowledge Management Console, and create and publish knowledge articles.
As a developer, understand the development options for Remedy Knowledge Management.
As an administrator, perform a standard configuration, manage knowledge sources, and configure approvals.
As an administrator, set up integrations with Remedy Service Desk and Service Request Management.
Resolve common issues or errors, review logs, or contact Support.
Use the Knowledge Management Console and create and publish knowledge articles.
(On-premises only) Install and perform initial system configuration.
(On-premises only) Upgrade based on the latest system requirements and software.
- BMC Communities, BMC Remedy community
- BMC Knowledge Management Support page, BMC Knowledge Management Support
- Search the BMC Support Knowledge base
- BMC Educational Services, BMC Remedy ITSM Suite learning path
- BMC Global Services, BMC Remedy ITSM offerings
- www.bmc.com information about BMC Remedy ITSM Suite
- Documentation for related products:
- BMC IT Service Management Suite documentation
- BMC Asset Management documentation
- BMC Change Management documentation
- BMC Service Desk documentation
- BMC Service Level Management documentation
- BMC Service Request Management documentation
- BMC Atrium Core documentation