Installing the meter on OS X
To get the API token
Your organization's account has a unique API token that must be used for authentication while sending data to TrueSight Intelligence.
The TrueSight Intelligence API key for your account is available in the . Navigate to My Account > Product Security.
To install the meter on MAC OS X
- Download the installer from https://mac.truesight.bmc.com/truesight-meter-current.pkg.
- Open Finder and click the control button.
- Select truesight-meter-current.pkg and click Open.
- Navigate through each step of the installation wizard and click Continue.
- Enter the API token for your TrueSight Intelligence account.
- Verify that the installed meter is running
- run ‘sudo /opt/truesight/etc/meterctl status’