The BMC Helix Innovation Suite provides the infrastructure and foundation for the BMC Service Management applications and for custom applications that are built by using Developer Studio, BMC Helix Innovation Studio, or both
BMC Helix Innovation Suite applications include:
- Digital service application developed by using BMC Helix Innovation Studio, a cloud-based offering available through Amazon Web Services
- Applications developed on AR System by using Developer Studio
- Applications developed on AR System by using Developer Studio that are rendered by using Progressive Web Application (PWA)
Companies use the BMC Service Management applications to implement and follow IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, such as service desk, case management, asset management, incident management, problem management, or configuration management.
- Administrators are responsible for tasks such as the initial deployment, user management, and system administration.
- Developers and Business Analysts build and deploy applications, as well as perform administrative tasks in development environments.
If you are new to the BMC Helix Innovation Suite product, read and perform the getting started tasks relevant to your role. If you are not sure where to start, read the BMC Helix Innovation Suite overview.
Use the following links to get started with the BMC Helix Innovation Suite product documentation: