Control-M for Boomi
Boomi is an integration platform that helps you connect applications and automate workflows.
Control-M for Boomi enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any Boomi endpoint from a single computer with secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate Boomi jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to Boomi, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, quantitative and control resources, and variables.
- Run 50 Boomi jobs simultaneously per Control-M/Agent.
Control-M for Boomi Compatibility
The following table lists the prerequisites that are required to use the Boomi plug-in, each with its minimum required version.
|Control-M Application Integrator||126.96.36.199|
|Control-M Automation API||188.8.131.52|
Control-M for Boomi is supported on Control-M Web and Control-M Automation API, but not on Control-M client.
To download the required installation files for each prerequisite, see Obtaining Control-M Installation Files via EPD.
Setting up Control-M for Boomi
This procedure describes how to deploy the Boomi plug-in, create a connection profile, and define a Boomi job in Control-M Web and Automation API.
NOTE: Integration plug-ins released by BMC require an Application Integrator installation at your site. However, these plug-ins are not editable and you cannot import them into Application Integrator. To deploy these integrations to your Control-M environment, you import them directly into Control-M using Control-M Automation API.
Before you Begin
Verify that Automation API is installed, as described in Automation API Installation.
Create a temporary directory to save the downloaded files.
- Deploy the Boomi job via Automation API, as described in deploy jobtype.
- Create a Boomi connection profile in Control-M Web or Automation API, as follows:
- Define a Boomi job in Control-M Web or Automation API, as follows: