Service packs and patches
This section contains information about service packs and patches for BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management product.
- Patch 3 for Service Pack 1: 3.1.01.003
- Patch 2 for Service Pack 1: 3.1.01.002
- Patch 1 for Service Pack 1: 3.1.01.001
- Service Pack 1: version 3.1.01
Review the Component BMC product service pack and patch levels before upgrading to any service pack or patch.
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. There are PDFs for the entire space, as well as PDFs for specific service packs. You can also create a custom PDF.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
XML and HTML exports
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.
To create a PDF for a specific topic, such as installing, use the Export > This page and children with label option, and enter the installing label.