Extending the commission length of cloud services
When you create cloud services, you specify a date in the future when the service will be decommissioned. However, you can extend the life of a service past the planned decommission date.
To extend the length of commission
- From the list of services in the My Services tab of the My Cloud Services Console, highlight the service for which you want to extend the length of commission.
- Click the Operator Action icon
Alternatively, you can right-click to display the Service fly-out menu and select Extend.
and select Extend.
- Click the Calendar Icon
on the confirmation dialog to choose a date to which to extend the commission of the service. You can type a date and time in the fields provided or select a date by clicking the day on the calendar.
- After you select a date and time, click OK.
- Click OK to extend the commission date for the service.
- Click the Refresh button to see the updated decommission date for the service. For detailed information regarding the status of the commissioning action, highlight the service in the list on the Services link bar of the Activities tab and click the Advanced Error Information icon .