Managing cloud services
From the My Cloud Services Console, you can perform the following tasks to manage your cloud services:
- Decommission — End the life of a commissioned service on demand, before the scheduled decommission date.
- Extend — Increase the length of the commissioned period for a service instance.
- Start — Start a commissioned service.
- Stop — Stop a commissioned service.
- Attach Storage — Attach a storage service to an existing virtual machine (VM).
- Detach Storage — Detach a storage service from a VM.
- Manage virtual load balancer pool entries — Add or remove virtual load balancer (VLB) pool entries from a server; enable or disable added VLB pool entries.
- Manage virtual firewall rules — Add, remove, or edit firewall rules that apply to virtual firewalls.
- Manage network paths — Create or remove network paths to regulate traffic on a network.