Viewing onboarded tenants and tenant details
You can display a list of the onboarded tenants along with details about the tenants.
To view onboarded tenants and tenant details
- From the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management Administration Console, click the vertical Workspaces menu on the left side of the window and select Tenants.
A table is displayed that contains a list of onboarded tenants including the company name, a description, and the date the tenant was added.
- Select the company in the table and click the vertical Details menu on the right.
The Details panel shows the following information:
- Summary lists the tenant name, description, and the contract start and end dates.
- Contact lists the contact information for the tenant
- Network Containers lists the network containers to which the tenant is mapped.
- Entitlement Packages list the entitlement packages available to the tenant's users.
- Request Definitions lists the service request definitions available to the tenant's users. You can double-click a service request definition to view the definition in BMC Service Request Management.
The following picture shows an example of the details panel.