Deleting compute resource pools
You can delete a compute resource pool at any time. If you delete a pool that contains resources, those resources are moved back to the default pool and are available to be moved into other resource pools.
To delete a compute resource pool
- From the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management Administration Console, click the vertical Workspaces menu on the left side of the window and select Resources.
- Under Quick Links on the left, click Compute Pools under the Compute section.
The list of current compute resource pools is displayed.
- Click the compute resource pool that you want to delete.
- Click the Delete Compute Pool button
A confirmation dialog box is displayed with the following message
Do you want to delete the selected pool?
- Click Yes to delete the pool.
The compute pool is deleted. Any resources in the deleted pool are moved back to the default pool and are available to be moved into other resource pools.