Copying a service blueprint
You can copy a service blueprint to use as a template for a new service blueprint.
To copy service blueprints
- From the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management Administration Console, click the vertical Workspaces menu on the left side of the window and select Service Blueprints.
The Service Blueprints application lists all of the service blueprints on your server.
- From Service Blueprints in the left pane, select a service blueprint from the list.
- Select a service blueprint from the list in the left pane.
- Click Copy
A new copy of the service blueprint appears in the list, named
- Click Edit to change its name, description, and so on.
- Modify the service definition and service deployment definitions as needed.
- Click Save.