Managing an Amazon EC2 external provider
BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management supports the external cloud provider Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2).
The following topics provide information and instructions for setting up, preparing, and initiating an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud service offering instance:
- Overview of Amazon EC2 provider
- Configuring the infrastructure
- Configuring resources
- Managing service offerings
Before you begin
- To enable software deployment, BMC Server Automation must be registered as a provider.
- You must have an Amazon Web Services (AWS) account and should be familiar with the AWS environment.
Where to go from here
To start your Amazon EC2 implementation, see Configuring the infrastructure.