Modifying memory and CPU option choices in the Terremark Provider
This topic describes how to modify memory and CPU option choices in the Terremark Provider.
To modify memory and CPU option choices in the Terremark Provider
- Log on to BMC Remedy Action Request System (AR System) by using your end-user credentials.
- In the left side of the window, click the vertical Applications menu, and select Cloud Lifecycle Management > My Cloud Services Console.
- In the My Services tab of My Cloud Services workspace, click the Servers link.
- From the displayed list of servers, select the server for which you want to modify the memory and CPU option choices, and click Modify Actions .
- From the drop-down menu, select an available post-deployment modify action.
BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management cloud administrators can create memory and CPU options and option choices for the Terremark Provider. For more information see Creating memory, CPU options, and option choices in the Terremark Provider.
- In the Submit Request dialog box, select your options and click Next.
- Review your request details and click Submit.