This section provides both overview and detailed task information that cloud administrators need to manage and maintain the cloud and to ensure that cloud service requests are available to the end users and are running correctly.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have completed the required tasks described in Installing.
- Ensure that you have completed the configuration steps described in Using Quick Start or in Configuring after installation.
Administration console overview (video)
The following video provides a brief overview of the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management administration console. For additional videos related to administering a BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management environment, see Related videos.
- Accessing the console
- Overview of workspaces
- Using Quick Start
- Managing server provisioning in BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management
- Creating and managing infrastructure blueprints
- Creating and managing resources
- Creating and managing requestable services
- Creating and managing tenants
- Viewing and working with service instances
- Configuring out-of-the-box third-party platform integrations
- Creating and managing policies
- Setting workspace options
- Adding virtual environments for compute resources
- Viewing and customizing dashboard charts
- Viewing the Statement of Capacity report
- Updating an existing user account with cloud administrator permissions
- Changing passwords in CLM product applications
- Stopping and starting components of Cloud Lifecycle Management
- Working with BMC Network Automation in the cloud
The following videos provide overview information for various administration tasks.
|Working with service blueprints|
|Working with deployment definitions and options|