This space contains information about the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management 3.0 release.
- Service Pack 1 for version 3.0 release information
- Patch 2 for version 3.0 release information
- Version 3.0.00 release information
Where to start
In the following list, click your role to learn more about how to proceed with BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management:
- I am a cloud end user. I rely on cloud resources to complete my work. I want to request services through the My Cloud Services Console.
- I am a cloud tenant administrator. I am responsible for managing a subset of resources in the cloud for my organization.
- I am a cloud administrator. I am responsible for the full lifecycle of the cloud environment, including initial planning, deployment, and configuration, and continued administration, operation, and maintenance.
- I am a developer. I am responsible for modifying and extending the capabilities of BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management.
You can also explore topics in the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management wiki using the navigation tree to the left.
About BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management
BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management provides a complete solution for establishing a cloud environment, including a Service Catalog that defines service offerings, a self-service console for procuring resources, and cloud management capabilities. By combining the best practices of Business Service Management with the flexibility and efficiency of cloud computing, you can achieve your service quality goals.
For more information about BMC wiki-based technical documentation, see Help for BMC Online Technical Documentation.
To join discussions about cloud computing, visit the following BMC communities:
Log in or register to comment.