Release notes and notices
Learn what’s new or changed for installation and deployment of BMC Helix Service Management 21.3.06, including new features, urgent issues, documentation updates, and fixes or patches.
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
|December 1, 2022
Updates available in 21.3 patch 6:
|August 30, 2022
|This patch contains functional and security defect fixes.
|August 1, 2022
Updates available in 21.3 patch 5:
|March 23, 2022
Updates available in 21.3 patch 4:
|January 5, 2022
Enhancement available in this release:
Support BMC Helix ITSM Insights and BMC Helix Dashboards deployment
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
The release notes in this documentation are specific to deploying BMC Helix Service Management and other components by using container images. For complete release notes, refer to the product documentation of the respective component.