Supported databases for Infrastructure Management
Use the following information to understand the supported databases for Infrastructure Management:
Infrastructure Management runs on the following databases:
SAP SQL Anywhere 17 (embedded with the BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Management Server)
- Oracle versions (Oracle needs to be installed separately):
- 184.108.40.206.0, 220.127.116.11.0, 18.104.22.168.0 - Standard and Enterprise editions
- 22.214.171.124.0, 126.96.36.199.0, 188.8.131.52 - Standard and Enterprise editions
- 19.x.0.0.0 - Standard and Enterprise editions
- Oracle 19.x.0.0.0 support includes all Oracle supported platforms, such as Exadata and GoldenGate.
- In Oracle 12c, Infrastructure Management supports pluggable databases but not directly installing into a container database.
- The non-CDB architecture is deprecated in Oracle Database 12c. The non-CDB architecture might not be supported and might be unavailable in a release after the Oracle Database 12c Release 2. Oracle recommends using the CDB architecture. For more information, see https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/UPGRD/deprecated.htm#BABDBCJI and https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/UPGRD/deprecated.htm#UPGRD60000.
For more information, see Tuning the Infrastructure Management database for performance.