Deployment options for Remedy SSO with TrueSight Operations Management
All TrueSight Operations Management deployments require the Remedy Single Sign-On (or Remedy SSO) server for authenticating users and managing tenant information.
You can deploy Remedy SSO by using the Remedy SSO installer. This contains only the Remedy SSO Server and doesn't contain any prerequisite software, such as JRE and Tomcat. It works with MS SQLServer, Oracle, and PostgreSQL databases.
For information on Remedy SSO, go to docs.bmc.com, search for Remedy SSO, and click the version that you want to install.
Use the following sections in this document to make your choice.
Supported Remedy SSO versions with TrueSight Operations Management
TrueSight Presentation Server versions
Remedy Single Sign-On version
9.1.04 and later
Remedy SSO latest patches and hot fixes
- If you have Remedy Single Sign-On installed, you must check and apply the relevant patches for a seamless integration with the TrueSight Presentation Server.
- Before proceeding with the patch installation, if the TrueSight Presentation Server is running, stop the TrueSight Presentation Server and back up Remedy Single Sign-On.
Migrate the internal users and user groups from Atrium SSO to Remedy SSO
If you are an existing TrueSight Presentation Server customer and planning to upgrade your environment, you must plan to migrate the internal users and internal user groups from Atrium SSO to Remedy SSO as part of Remedy SSO deployment task. Use the following table to decide when to migrate the user data:
- If you are upgrading from the TrueSight Presentation Server 10.7.00.003 version to 11.3.04, do the following:
- Install Remedy SSO (any supported version)
- Migrate internal users groups and internal users from Atrium SSO to Remedy SSO. For more information, see Migrating internal user data from Atrium SSO to Remedy SSO topic.
- If you are upgrading from TrueSight Presentation Server version 11.0 or later, there is no need to migrate the internal user groups and internal users.