IT architects and Solution Administrators can use the information in this section to plan a new deployment of TrueSight Operations Management.
Getting started with planning
Use the following topics to start planning the TrueSight Operations Management deployment:
Planning to deploy the components
Use these topics to plan for the individual component deployments.
Planning the Remedy Single Sign-On Server deployment
TrueSight installer for Remedy SSO
- TrueSight installer for Remedy SSO (consolidated installer) version is not available for 11.3.02 or 11.3.03.
- If you have installed and configured TrueSight installer for Remedy SSO (consolidated installer) version 11.0 or 11.3.01 and plan to upgrade to Remedy SSO to 18.11 or later, ensure that you have performed the steps mentioned in Best practices before upgrading Remedy SSO section in the Preparing to upgrade Remedy Single Sign-On topic before upgrading Remedy SSO using Remedy SSO installer to avoid seeing upgrade exceptions.
- Deployment options for Remedy SSO with TrueSight Operations Management
- Remedy SSO system requirements for TrueSight Operations Management
Planning the Presentation Server deployment
- System requirements for Presentation Server
- TrueSight console browser requirements and compatibility
- Supported Presentation Server integrations with TrueSight Operations Management components
- TrueSight Presentation Server high availability deployment
- Considerations for deploying Presentation Server on a virtual machine
- Performance and scalability guidelines for the Presentation Server
- Security planning for Presentation Server
- Network ports for Presentation Server
- Supported Presentation Server integrations with other BMC products
Planning the Infrastructure Management deployment
- Implementation phases for Infrastructure Management
- Planning considerations and worksheets for Infrastructure Management
- Determining whether to upgrade or migrate from an earlier version
- Deployment use cases and best practices for Infrastructure Management
- Configuring an Infrastructure Management multiple-server deployment
- Sizing and scalability considerations for Infrastructure Management
- Performance benchmarks and tuning for Infrastructure Management
- System requirements and product compatibility for Infrastructure Management
- Network ports for Infrastructure Management
- Security planning for Infrastructure Management
Planning the App Visibility Manager deployment
- TrueSight Operations Management architecture
- System requirements for App Visibility Manager server components
- System requirements for App Visibility agents for Java and .NET
- TEA Agent system requirements
- Sizing App Visibility Manager and Synthetic TEA Agent components
- Network port schematics for App Visibility
- Basic deployment options for TrueSight Operations Management
- App Visibility Manager basic deployment
- App Visibility Manager high-availability deployment
- TrueSight Synthetic Monitor deployment
Planning the Real End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition deployment
- Implementation phases for a BMC Real End User Experience Monitoring deployment
- BMC Real End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition architecture
- Deployment use cases for BMC Real End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition
- Cloud Probe deployment use cases
- High availability recommendations for Real End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition
- System requirements for Real User Analyzer and Collector
- System requirements for Cloud Probe
- Network ports for Real End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition
- Sizing Real User Analyzer instances
- Sizing Real User Collector instances
- Security planning for Real End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition
Use these topics to plan to secure the TrueSight Operations Management environment.
Deployment use cases
Use these topics to understand the TrueSight Operations Management deployment use cases.
Where to go from here
After completing the planning activities, perform the preinstallation tasks listed in Preparing to install the TrueSight Operations Management solution.
Log in or register to comment.