Deprecated and dropped features and components
TrueSight Operations Management version 11.3.02 includes changes to the level of support for the following features and components.
To ensure that you do not overlook deprecated and dropped features and components that were announced in earlier versions of the product, some of the items listed here reiterate statements from the earlier releases. To learn about what is new in this version, see 11.3.02 enhancements.
Dropped features and components
Support for the following features or components was dropped in this or an earlier release of TrueSight Operations Management.
IT Data Analytics Standalone Agent or Standalone Collection Agent
The latest version released for a Standalone Agent is 11.3.01. Starting from version 11.3.02, no more versions will be released for the Standalone Agent. However, you can make a note of the following information:
- You can continue to use Standalone Agent version 11.3.01 with IT Data Analytics version 11.3.02.
- If you have created Data Collectors using a Standalone Agent in version 11.3.01, the data collection will continue to work with IT Data Analytics version 11.3.02.
- You can also edit the Data Collectors to use PATROL Agent instead of a Standalone Agent in IT Data Analytics version 11.3.02.
Any references to the Standalone Agent or Standalone Collection Agent in this documentation applies only to the 11.3.01 version of IT Data Analytics.
Notification channel Syslog protocols
Starting from version 11.3.02, the following Syslog protocols are no longer available for selection from the Managing App Visibility notification channel page:
- UNIX Syslog
- Unix Socket
PDF reports from Infrastructure Management operator console
- Starting from version 11.3.02, you will see the following changes for PDF options in the Infrastructure Management operator console:
- PDF icon has been removed from the Custom graphs, out-of-the-box reports, and SLO.
- PDF option has been removed from the Email options in the out-of-the-box reports.
- If you have configured the Email options for a PDF report before upgrading to version 11.3.02, the configuration is retained and you can send a PDF report even after the upgrade. However, these PDF reports do not display or contain any graph.
Deprecated features and components
Support for the following features and components was deprecated in this or an earlier release of the TrueSight Operations Management solution.
64-bit cell support for Solaris
In TrueSight infrastructure Management 11.3.02, support for the 64-bit CELL on Solaris has been deprecated.