BMC PATROL for OpenStack 1.1
- BMC PATROL for OpenStack 1.1
- BMC PATROL for OpenStack 1.0
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
January 17, 2023
|1.1.02:Patch 2||Third-party files are updated for security enhancement.|
July 1, 2022
May 19, 2021
- To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
- You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Information about monitoring elements of the KM.
Planning and system requirements
Information about installing the product and migrating the product data.
Required post-installation configuration tasks.
Issue resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
The following list of documents provide information about all the related products of the BMC PATROL for OpenStack documentation that you might find helpful:
Will online help be available for KMs?
Online help will not be available from the following consoles:
- PATROL Central Operator – Microsoft Windows Edition
- PATROL Central Operator – Web Edition
- PATROL Console for Microsoft Windows
- PATROL Console for UNIX
However, online Help will continue to be available from the TrueSight Operations Management Console.
How can I access the online help?
You can access the online help from the TrueSight Operations Management console. For complete product documentation, refer to the KM documentation on docs.bmc.com.
What kind of offline documentation can I get?
KM documentation is available in PDF format.
How do I access the documentation PDF?
You can access the offline documentation from the following locations:
- Product documentation is available in PDF format along with the installation files on the EPD site.
- PDFs are also available on the PDFs and videos page of the respective KM documentation on docs.bmc.com
Ready-made PDFs are created for new releases and service packs at the time of their release. Although these PDFs contain all topics, the content of some topics is better suited for online viewing.