Release notes and notices
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including documentation updates.
This section provides information about what is new or changed with the deployment of components that make up the TrueSight IT Data Analytics product, including urgent issues, documentation updates, feature packs, service packs and fix packs.
|Dec 20, 2019|
|The latest version of TrueSight IT Data Analytics is 11.3.02 and it is compatible with TrueSight Operations Management 11.3.03.|
|Mar 20, 2019|
Features and enhancements available in this release.
For the dropped and deprecated features, see
|June 26, 2018||11.3.01 enhancements||Features and enhancements available in this release.|
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages