Review the BMC Helix Log Analytics enhancements made available during 2021 for features that will benefit your organization and to understand changes that might impact your users.
November 19, 2021
Access Log Explorer from the common navigation bar
A common navigation bar is implemented in BMC Helix Log Analytics for ease of use.
Use the common navigation bar to:
- Access Log Explorer
- Switch between your licensed applications by using the Application switcher icon (). For more information, see Product overview .
- Access common services to configure ():
- User Management
- Group Management
- Roles and Permissions
- Access user-level functions by using the User icon (
- API Keys to create API keys for programmatically accessing the product. For more information, see Setting up user-level API keys .
- User Profile to view and edit your profile information. For more information, see Viewing your profile information .
September 21, 2021
Update to BMC Helix Log Analytics cross launch
The cross-launch link to BMC Helix Log Analytics (Review Logs) is moved from the Message field to the Others tab > Search Parameter field.
August 23, 2021
Cross-launch to BMC Helix Log Analytics from events
Cross-launch from BMC Helix Operations Management to BMC Helix Log Analytics to review logs for the alerts that you configured in BMC Helix Log Analytics. These alerts are converted to events in BMC Helix Operations Management. By default, the Discover tab displays the logs that are generated 45 minutes before and 15 minutes after the event start time. You can change the time in BMC Helix Log Analytics.
July 27, 2021
Add alerts in BMC Helix Log Analytics
Add alerts to generate an event in BMC Helix Operations Management when a condition is met in the collected logs.
For more information, see Generating events from logs.
Log in or register to comment.