BMC Helix Dashboards is a SaaS service on the BMC Helix Portal that offers unified reporting and gives you a consolidated view of data from applications across your environment. You can easily create, export, and share interactive dashboards with users within or outside your environment.
BMC Helix Dashboards uses the open source Grafana.
You can view data from the following products:
- BMC Helix Automation Console
- BMC Helix Business Workflows
- BMC Helix Cloud Security
- BMC Helix Continuous Optimization
- BMC Helix Operations Management
- BMC Helix ITSM
- BMC Helix Virtual Agent
The following annotated image explains the operations that are common across all dashboards:
- Folder name
- Dashboard name
- Select this icon to mark a dashboard as favorite. If you mark it as a favorite, the dashboard is available in a list on your home page for quick access.
- Share or export a dashboard. For more information, see Sharing and importing dashboards.
- Click to add a panel in a dashboard. For more information, see Configuring dashboards, panels, and queries.
- Click to save your changes in a dashboard.
- Click to configure the common settings for a dashboard.
- Click to view a dashboard in the kiosk mode. In the kiosk mode, you can view the dashboard in full screen. Press the ESC key to come out of the kiosk mode.
- Click the arrow to change the time range for a dashboard. Select an absolute time range or a relative time range. In the absolute time range, you can add the start and end dates. In the relative time range, you can select a relative duration, for example, last 7 days or last 15 minutes.
- Click to zoom out the Time range box. Press CTRL+Z to undo the zoom.
- Click to refresh a dashboard and fetch the latest data.
Click the arrow next to this icon to specify the duration after which the dashboard is automatically refreshed. For example, every 5 seconds (s), every 2 hours (h), or every day (d).
The following video (3:24) provides an overview of BMC Helix Dashboards.