BMC Helix Cloud Security dashboard
This topic provides information about the BMC Helix Cloud Security dashboard. For instructions on creating or editing dashboards, see Configuring dashboards, panels, and queries. For information about dashboard concepts, see Setting up dashboards.
This dashboard shows the compliance data for resources, compliance and remediation trends, operation and policy status, and business services at risk. By default, the dashboard shows data for the last 90 days. The dashboard uses the BMC Helix data source.
Here is an annotated image of the BMC Helix Cloud Security dashboard above the fold.
- Total assets: Shows the total number of assets.
- Non-compliant assets: Shows the total number of non-compliant assets.
- Compliant assets: Shows the total number of compliant assets that have no violations.
- Compliance posture: Shows a percentage chart of compliant, non-compliant, and indeterminate rules.
- Non-compliant rules: Shows the total number of non-compliant rules.
- Compliant rules: Shows the total number of compliant rules.
- Non-compliance trend: Shows the the trend of non-compliant rules.
- Compliance trend: Shows the the trend of compliant rules.
To view the dashboard
Do the following:
- In the left navigation pane, hover over Dashboards and click Browse.
Click the Automation folder and then click BMC Helix Cloud Security.
Tip: Quick access from the home page
To quickly open the dashboard from the home page, mark it as a favorite by using the star icon. Additionally, after you open a dashboard, it is available under Recently viewed dashboards on the home page.
Log in or register to comment.