TrueSight Infrastructure Management component toggles between connected and disconnected state
Issue: In version 11.3.03, on the Administration > Components page, the TrueSight Infrastructure Management component status toggles between the Connected and Disconnected state. Additionally, you see the following message in the TsimAudit.log located at <PresentationServerInstallationDirectory>\truesightpserver\logs.
BMC_TS-PL000067E Heartbeat error, Component is unreachable or inactive [Read timed out]
This issue occurs when TrueSight Infrastructure Management is installed in the application high-availability mode.
Resolution: Change the timeout duration to 100 seconds.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the following location:
- Windows: <PresentationServerInstallationDirectory>\truesightpserver\conf
- Linux: <PresentationServerInstallationDirectory>/truesightpserver/conf
- In the bppmws.properties file, add or update the following property with the value set to 100 seconds and save the file.
- Restart the TrueSight Presentation Server service.