Managing users and user groups
TrueSight Presentation Server leverages Remedy Single Sign-On to provide single sign-on authentication of users. In Remedy Single Sign-On, you create tenants (realms), user groups, and users. Following the installation of the TrueSight Presentation Server, you associate those user groups with authorization profiles, which enables the role-based authorization to features and components of the product.
From the TrueSight console, you can only view the user information. If you want to modify the user information, you must log into the Remedy SSO console as an Admin user and perform the changes.
This section provides the following information about managing users. For additional details on Remedy SSO, see the Remedy Single Sign-On documentation.
- Viewing user details
- Default users and user groups
- Configuring tenants for the Presentation Server in Remedy SSO
- Enabling multi-domain support for the Presentation Server in Remedy SSO
- Configuring user authentication for the Presentation Server in Remedy SSO
- Configuring branding settings
The default user groups and users are retained in the Remedy SSO server even after you uninstall the TrueSight Presentation Server.
To view Remedy SSO requirements for TrueSight Presentation Server, see System requirements for Remedy SSO
To access information about installing and configuring Remedy Single Sign-On, see the documentation for Installing Remedy SSO.
You can create users in Remedy SSO in the default * or other tenants by logging in as the Admin user.
- To create, edit, or delete LOCAL users in the Remedy SSO console, see Setting up Local User Management authentication in Remedy SSO documentation.
- To create, edit, or delete LDAP users in the Remedy SSO console, see Setting up LDAP or Active Directory users in Remedy SSO documentation.
- To create, edit, or delete SAML users in the Remedy SSO console, see Setting up SAMLv2 authentication in Remedy SSO documentation.
Log in or register to comment.