- Visualize, analyze, and forecast cloud infrastructure service costs.
- Plan, optimize, and control your cloud budgets.
- Optimize cloud infrastructure services utilization.
- Simulate migration of on-premises services and applications to the public cloud.
- Report cloud cost based on stakeholder and business needs.
TrueSight Cloud Cost Control is available in the TrueSight console.
Click the navigation buttons for a quick tour of the TrueSight Cloud Cost Control user interface.
|Product user role||Description|
|Enterprise or Cloud Architect|
|Cloud Manager or Cloud Director|
|IT Finance Head|
Users with these roles provide inputs to the Vice President of Infrastructure or the Chief Innovation Officer of the organization who decides the cloud migration plan and strategy, plans to reduce operational expenses, and shortlists the cloud providers by evaluating the providers' cost models and services offered.
Product documentationThe TrueSight Cloud Cost Control documentation helps new and experienced users implement or use this product. Based on your role, the following sections of the documentation are recommended:
To receive notification about product and documentation updates, all users should view and set up a watch on the Release notes and notices topic.