Managing connection objects
You can manage one or more objects for multiple connections simultaneously by selecting the relevant objects and then applying one of the actions to the selected objects, as described in the procedure below.
Note that the managing of connection objects is not supported in TrueSight Middleware Administrator (Monitor Edition).
To manage and apply actions to multiple objects
- From the Navigation Panel, select Manage Objects.
- In the displayed Define Action View, define the specific objects and the action to be applied, by defining the following:
- Action Type: From the drop-down list, select an action to be applied to the objects.
- Select Connection(s): From the list of Available connections, select the relevant connections and then click the arrow icon to move it to the Selected column.
- Click the Execute icon in the toolbar to run the action immediately. Once executed, the Action Results View is displayed, which confirms the execution of the selected action.
- Click the Schedule icon in the toolbar to schedule the action. Once scheduled, the Action Results View is displayed, which confirms the scheduling of the selected action. You can view the results of the actions in the Scheduled Tasks view.
- You can also click the Previous arrow icon to return to the previous view, or click the Cancel icon to exit the process.