Troubleshooting installation or upgrade issues
The following topics will provide you information that will help in troubleshooting BMC Atrium Single Sign-On installation and upgrade issues.
- Resolving installation issues on a Linux operating system
- Upgrade issues
- Resolving BMC Atrium Single Sign-On installation issues
- Troubleshooting integration issues
- Resolving installation issues on a Solarix operating system
- Installing second node in HA mode
You must ensure that during installation all the hostnames including that of load balancers, must be specified in FQDN format.
For more information about install and upgrade related issues, see BMC Atrium Single Sign-On known and corrected issues.