BMC Atrium Single Sign-On (default) supports logging on both the server and agents. Logging is used for auditing purposes and for general debugging of connection issues. The logging system supports rotation of the agent audit log files. By default, these log files are not used or rotated because audit logging also occurs on the server. If rotation is disabled, the file system might be consumed with log files.
The logging system can be modified for each component of BMC Atrium Single Sign-On.
The following topics provide information about various issues that can occur with BMC Atrium Single Sign-On:
- Collecting diagnostics
- Working with error messages
- Troubleshooting logon and logoff issues
- Troubleshooting installation or upgrade issues
- Troubleshooting LDAP issues
- Troubleshooting CAC authentication
- Troubleshooting FIPS-140 conversion
- Troubleshooting JEE agents
- Troubleshooting Kerberos authentication
- Troubleshooting SAMLv2
- Troubleshooting BMC Remedy AR System integration
- Troubleshooting redirect URLs
- Troubleshooting session sharing in HA mode
- Monitoring server status
- Enabling logs
- Troubleshooting certificates
- Resolving weak ephemeral Diffie-Hellman public key issue
Log in or register to comment.