Remedy Single Sign-On (Remedy SSO) is an authentication system for a multi software environment that enables end users to enter credentials for authentication only once. After Remedy SSO authenticates the end users, they can automatically access any application protected by Remedy SSO without a need to provide the credentials again.
End users can change their AR passwords directly on the Remedy SSO end-user login page if an Remedy SSO administrator has enabled this functionality.
User roles and responsibilities
Remedy Single Sign-On is a lightweight software that offers the following features:
- Multiple deployment options
- Integration with BMC Remedy applications, such as BMC Remedy Mid Tier and BMC Remedy AR System
- High-availability and session failover provisions
- Multitenancy option by default
User ID transformations
Login page branding
- Localization support for the following languages for the authentication process:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Simplified Chinese
When Remedy SSO does not support the browser language, the following options are available:
• If default server locale is in the list of supported localizations, the page is displayed in the language in which Remedy SSO is setup.
• If default server locale is not in the list of supported localizations, the user interface is displayed in English.
The Remedy SSO documentation helps administrators to plan, install, and administer the product. Based on your role, you can refer to the following sections of the document:
|Documentation branch||Solution architect||Solution deployer||Remedy SSO administrator||Identity provider administrator||Developer of a third-party application integrated with Remedy SSO|
|Release notes and notices|