Enabling users to get direct links to the knowledge articles for Self Service 2.0
You can enable users to get the direct links to knowledge articles for Self Service 2.0 only. To allow users to access the links, you must add the Self Service Link section to the Knowledge Article form. You can embed these links on your intranet or send it by using an email message. For more information, see Providing direct links for Self Service components.
- Click the Knowledge Articles tab.
- Click any knowledge article.
- Click Edit Layout.
- In the left column of the palette, click Visualforce Pages.
- Drag Self Service Link to your preferred location.
You can add the Self Service Link section as a separate section or add it to any existing section in the Knowledge Article form.
- To configure the dimensions for the Self Service Link section, perform the following actions:
- For the Self Service Link section, click .
- In the Visualforce Page Properties window, in the Height (in pixels) field, enter 35.
- Click Save.
- Repeat to to add the Self Service Link section to other knowledge article types.