Customizing details displayed in the User Details pop-up window
In an incident or task record, the User Details icon () is displayed next to the Client ID field. Staff members can mouse over the icon to view additional details about the selected client in the User Details pop-up window. This icon is displayed when staff members view an incident or task record from the Remedyforce Console, Incident Console, Task Console, Incidents, or Tasks tab.
The fields on the Client pop-up window display client information when staff members view an incident or task record from the Remedyforce Console, Incident Console, or Task Console, tab. To view the Client pop-up window, staff members must move the mouse overin the Client Details section of the incident or task records.
By default, the following information is displayed on the Client ID pop-up window:
You can also show such a pop-up window with more information for contacts. To use a contact on the Incident form, add the Contact field to the Console - Client Details field set. For more information, see Adding or removing fields on a form. If you are using the Contact field on the Incident form, the following fields are displayed in the pop-up window and you cannot configure these fields:
- Mailing City
- Mailing State
- Mailing Country
- Mailing Postal Code
You can also use the Lead field on the Incident form, but no pop-up with more information about a lead is shown on the form.
To customize details displayed in the User Details pop-up window
The steps in this section are valid for the Incident Console and Task Console tabs also.
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Application Settings tile, and from the menu, select Global Search.
- To add a new data source, click .
- In the Data Source list, select User.
- In the Data Field list, select the field that you want to display in the User Details pop-up window.
For a field to be displayed in the User Details pop-up window, data must be available in the field on the Client page (Remedyforce Administration > Manage Users > Clients). For example, say that you select the City field. The City field will appear on the User Details pop-up window only for those clients for whom a value is present in the City field.
- To configure the order of the fields in the User Details pop-up window, select the row, and click the up and down arrows ( or )
- To remove a data source, select the row, and click .
- Click .