Viewing reports for CMDB 1.0
In CMDB 1.0, you can view reports of the CIs that are available in a CI class by clicking
If you have upgraded to BMC Remedyforce 20.14.01 or later and then upgraded to CMDB 2.0, the report icon ( ) is not displayed.
In CMDB 2.0, reports are available in the BMC Remedyforce Reports folder on the Reports tab.
To view a report
- Click the Remedyforce CMDB tab.
- In the left navigation pane, select the class for which you want to view the report.
You can see a maximum of 2000 records in the report. For more information, see the Salesforce Help. .
- (Optional) To view a report for another class, from the Class list, select the class and then click .
To export the report to a CSV or PDF file, clickand then select the option you want.
You can export a maximum of 10,000 records.
The reports that you export are saved in the BMC Remedyforce folder you must create on the Documents tab in your Salesforce organization. For more information, see Creating the BMC Remedyforce folder for viewing CMDB reports.
- To filter records in the report you have exported, select an option from the Column list and, in the Value box, enter the value on which you want to filter the records.
Fields that are of type String are available in the Column list.
Creating the BMC Remedyforce folder for viewing CMDB reports
As a system administrator, you must create the BMC Remedyforce folder before exporting a report because the exported reports for CMDB classes are saved in this folder.
- Click All tabs .
- Click Documents.
Ensure that you click the Documents tab that has a page icon.
- Click Create New Folder.
- In the Document Folder Label field, enter BMC Remedyforce.
- In the Public Folder Access list, select Read/Write.
- Click Save.