Configuring Superbox for Self Service 3.0
You can configure the settings for the Superbox search to specify the order of the tab and how the search results are displayed. The following table lists the configurations that you can make.
|Combined results of service requests and common tickets under the Service Requests tab.||Remedyforce Administration > Configure Self Service > Service Request > Display service request definitions and incident templates together|
|The Self Help Articles tab.||Remedyforce Administration > Configure Self Service > Search > Enable display of popular or suggested Remedyforce knowledge articles on the Home tab and Self Service Search tab|
|The Self Help Articles tab as the first tab.||Remedyforce Administration > Configure Self Service > General Self Service Settings > Knowledge articles have precedence over service requests in the layout|
|Only the selected common tickets in the Common Tickets tab.||Remedyforce Administration > Configure Self Service > Common Requests|
Records shown in the search result
Only those records are shown in tabs to which the client has an entitlement (account, profile, and permission set). For different tabs, records are shown based on the following conditions:
- Service Request tab: Shows only those request definitions that are active and set as online.
- Common Tickets tab: Shows only those templates that are active and selected under common requests.
- Self Help Articles tab: Shows only those knowledge articles that have the Display in Self Service check box selected and the status as published. All record types as well as custom record types are supported.
- Broadcasts tab: Shows only those broadcasts in the list that are active, available for the date range, and have the Display in Self Service check box selected.
Displaying rich text description for service requests in search results
To display the Rich Text Format (RTF) description for service requests in search results, add the Description field of type Text Area (Rich) to the Self Service: Service Request Details fieldset of
Request Definition object. Note that fieldset related configurations are not supported in Lightning Experience. To make fieldset related configurations, you must switch to the Classic view.
To add fields to the fieldset
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Manage Objects > Create and Edit Objects.
- In the Object field, click All Custom Objects.
- On the Custom Objects page, search for
Request Definitionobject and click it.
- Go to the Field Sets section and click Edit for Self Service: Service Request Detail.
- Select and drag the Description field of type Text Area (Rich) from the object palette and drop it to the In the Field Set list. You can also add the Description field for the plain text, but priority is given to the rich text field if it contains a value.
- Click Save.