Updating prefix for the Service Requests module list view filters
The incident and service request records are stored in the
Incident object. In the Remedyforce Console, Incidents and Service Requests are different modules. Therefore, if you create a list view filter for the Incident object, the list view filter is available in the Incidents module only. To show a list view filter in the Service Requests module, add the SR prefix to the list view filter name. The SR prefix is configured in the SegregatedServiceRequestViewPrefix custom setting.
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Application Settings tile, and from the menu, select Custom Settings.
- On the Custom Settings page, click Manage for Remedyforce Settings.
- On the Remedyforce Settings page, click Edit for SegregatedServiceRequestViewPrefix.
- Enter the new prefix in the value field, and click Save.