Points to consider when adding input field of type Text Area (Rich)
When you are adding an input field of type, Text Area (Rich) consider the following important points:
- You can add only one response field of type Text Area (Rich).
- To configure the height of the text box of type Rich text in the service request, specify the height in number of lines in the Visible Lines fields.
By default, the height of the text box is 15 lines. The maximum value allowed is 25.
- By default, the text box is shown in the first column. You can either show the text box in the second column (by selecting Display in Second Column) or span it across both columns (by selecting Display in Full Span).
- You cannot configure a default value for a response field of type Text Area (Rich).
- You can map this field to a Text Area (Long) or Text Area (Rich) type of field.
- The field of type Text Area (Rich) is not supported on the Self Service mobile application.
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer, to insert an image ensure that users use .