Configuring banner settings
On the Banner Configuration page, you can configure settings related to the banner displayed in Self Service.
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Configure Self Service tile, and from the menu select Banner.
- Select the Show application banner check box to display the banner of the BMC Remedyforce application.
The application banner in Self Service consists of the banner that you select and My Profile, About, and Log Out links.
- Select the Show My Profile on application banner check box to display the My Profile link in the banner.
The My Profile link allows the logged-on users to add or update their details.
- To enable Self Service users to control broadcast ticker speed, select the Allow clients to control Broadcast ticker speed check box
If you select this check box, the Broadcast Ticker Speed field is displayed on the My Profile page in Self Service.
- In the Default ticker speed field, set the required speed of broadcast ticker speed in the BMC Remedyforce application.
- Click Save.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click OK.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you