WMI (Windows Performance Counter) plugin
This plugin provides a framework using which ad-hoc counter information can be collected.
Meter 18.104.22.1688 or later must be installed.
The CPU Core plugin supports the following Operating Systems.
To install the plugin
- From the top right of the screen, perform one of the following actions:
Click> Data Collection, select the TrueSight meter, and select the Sources tab.
- Click > Configure Sources.
- Use the search box or scroll through the page to find the source system which has the TrueSight meter on which you want to install the plugin.
- Click the name of the source to view source details.
- Select the Plugins tab.
- Use the search box or scroll through the page to find the plugin you want to install.
Click + Install to start the installation.
|Metric Name||The name of the metric for the counter|
|Counter||The counter path for windows performance metric|
|Factor||The multiplication factor for the metric|
|Poll Interval||The collection interval in seconds|
|User Defined||Dependent on user-defined counter path|
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you